We Have Sufficient Equipment
- Equipment is one of the essential parts of any business. Our franchise is equipped for various types of water mitigation equipment.
- Moisture Sensors: Used to detect moisture in carpets, baseboards, and walls.
- Moisture Meters: Used to detect the actual moisture content of various materials.
- Thermohydrometers: measures both temperature and relative humidity. After getting these two readings, we can calculate specific humidity, dew point, and vapor pressure.
- Extractors- used in cleaning carpets and upholstery and in removing water from floors following water damage. Extractors can be truck-mounted or portable.
Air Moving Equipment:
- Air Movers- used in water damage restoration to enhance evaporation at the surface level, reducing drying time. This moisture is eliminated using the dehumidification equipment.
- Dehumidifiers- By extracting water vapor from the air, dehumidifiers lower the humidity. They pull the moist, humid air in and discharge dry, warm atmosphere. The dry air acts like a sponge, absorbing moisture from wet materials.